Hi, my name is Jackie, and JackieBledsoe.com is my blog. Thanks for visiting! Read on to learn how my blog can help you grow as the leader of your family.
Who my blog can help
I launched this blog in early 2012, and it is rapidly growing into a vibrant and engaged community of people looking to improve their family life, their work life, and the lives of those around them.
What I blog about
I help motivated but overwhelmed husbands and fathers learn how to lead and love their families so they can have lasting, fulfilling marriages and meaningful influence on their kids.
Below are some of the topics I write about:
I normally publish two new posts per week. To make sure you don’t miss my newest posts, you can subscribe via e-mail. I also accept a select amount of advertising.
Why I blog
Being Family-Centered is Important I am very passionate about family, and I work hard to balance my personal, family, and professional lives. I believe faith and family is the foundation of all other aspects of our lives. I work hard to center my personal life and professional life around my faith and my family, not the other way around. I try to do this in a way that helps me, as well as those I’m connected with.
We Must Constantly Learn and Grow I am constantly seeking to learn new things and apply them to my life. One thing I have learned through blogging and interacting with my readers is there are other people with similar passions. There are many people who place a high value and priority on faith and family.
Our Duty is To Share and Teach My blog has become my outlet for sharing these lessons and connecting with all who share these values, and want to join us. As this happens you grow, I grow, and our families, companies, and communities receive the benefits.
About my family
I’ve been happily married to my wife, Stephana, since June of 2001. Well, not always happily. We’ve had some issues, but what we’ve learned in overcoming them enables me to understand those of you who are experiencing the same.
We have one daughter, Jaicey, and two sons, Jackson and Joshua. And similar to our marriage, our parenting journey hasn’t been without challenges, but we’ve grown through them.
We live in Indianapolis, Indiana. In my free time, I enjoy dating my wife, coaching my kids sports teams, running, and playing basketball.
I come from a line of family men, my father and grandfather, who shared a passion for their family. This passion drove them to be the best they could be in leading and loving their famliy, experiencing both success and failures along the way.
I’ve followed suit and through my experiences I’ve learned just how difficult it can be to effectively lead and love my family. And the three of us are not alone. Many men have similar struggles.
What I’ve experienced, and the lessons I’ve learned are not only valuable to Bledsoe family men, but all family men. You can benefit from what I’ve learned and use it as a template to better lead and love your family.
Where to find my popular posts
Here are a few of my posts that my readers have enjoyed. Check them out!
- 25 Things Your Wife Will Love to Hear You Say
- 11 Reasons Why Married Life is the Best Life
- You’re Not Interested in Your Spouse’s hobbies…what do you do?
- What Do You Know About the 7 Rings of Marriage?
- The Single Greatest Thing A Dad Can Do For His Children
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Homeschoolers
- What You Can Learn From “Uncle Drew”
- Why My Kids Almost Went to Bed Hungry Last Night
- 80 Goals That Provide Motivation for Me…My Life Goals
- 38 Things to Do With Your Family Before or After Your 38th Birthday
- 9 Qualities of a Happy and Healthy Family
- Why Your Family Should Be Using Evernote Plus 5 Practical Uses
These are just a few! Remember my site is updated with two fresh new blog posts per week!
Where else to find my writing and speaking
For the past couple years I’ve also been a regular contributor to several well-known and award winning sites like Tony Dungy’s AllProDad , Disney’s Babble, Black and Married with Kids (BMWK), the NFL’s USA Football (USAF), and Coach Up. In addition, I’ve been featured multiple times on HuffPost Live and Yahoo! Shine, and was one of the official speakers at an Indianapolis Colts sponsored event for All Pro Dad.
Here are some of my most popular posts and segments from those sites.
All Pro Dad
- Why He Should Stop Grabbing His Wife’s Booty…or Should He?
- How to Be an Ephesians 5 Husband for Your Proverbs 31 Wife
How you can contact me
I want to be available to you as much as I can. Sometimes life gets crazy and it takes me some time to respond, but I do my best to respond in a timely manner. Here are the best ways to reach me.
- Blog Comments – I really appreciate when you comment on my posts, and I do my best to respond to all of them. Let me know your thoughts on my posts and how I can best help you.
- Email – Email is almost old school with today’s tech. But nonetheless it is very reliable, and almost everyone has an email address. Shoot me an email and let’s have a conversation.
- Twitter – My favorite…I really like Twitter! Quick, easy, and to the point. Follow me @jbledsoejr then send me @mention or reply.
- Facebook – One-billion plus users strong. “Everybody and their mamma” is on Facebook, literally. I respond to your comments and mentions on my Facebook Page. LIKE my Page and let’s start a conversation!
I Look Forward to Hearing From You!
This is my personal blog. The opinions I express here do not necessarily represent those of any employer, company, or organization that I am affiliated with. The information I provide is on an as-is basis. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.