Who my blog can help
Hi, my name is Jackie, and JackieBledsoe.com is my blog. Thanks for visiting! Read on to learn how my blog can help you grow as the leader of your family.
I launched this blog in early 2012, and it is rapidly growing into a vibrant and engaged community of people looking to improve their family life, their work life, and the lives of those around them.
What I blog about
My focus is sharing practical content which can be applied to your life. Helping you better lead your family, succeed in life, and create change in the lives of those within your reach.
Below are some of the topics I write about:
Why I blog
Being Family-Centered is Important
I am very passionate about family, and I work hard to balance my personal, family, and professional life. I believe faith and family is the foundation of all other aspects of our lives. I work hard to center my personal and professional life around my faith and my family, not the other way around. I try to do this in a way that helps me, as well as those I’m connected with.
We Must Constantly Learn and Grow
I am constantly seeking to learn new things and apply them to my life. One thing I have learned through blogging and interacting with my readers is there are other people with similar passions. There are many people who place a high value and priority on faith and family.
Our Duty is To Share and Teach
My blog has become my outlet for sharing these lessons and connecting with all who share these values, and want to join us. As this happens you grow, I grow, and our families, companies, and communities receive the benefits.
Where to find my popular posts
Here are a few of my posts that my readers have enjoyed. Check them out!
- The Single Greatest Thing A Dad Can Do For His Children
- 10 Ways to Really Know Your Spouse…and Then Some!
- Why the Gay Marriage Debate is a MAJOR Problem!
- 25 Things Your Wife Will Love to Hear You Say
- You’re Not Interested in Your Spouse’s hobbies…what do you do?
- 11 Reasons Why Married Life is the Best Life
- Why Your Family Should Be Using Evernote Plus 5 Practical Uses
- What You Can Learn From “Uncle Drew”
- 7 Lessons Learned from a Homeschooling Family of 7
- 80 Goals That Provide Motivation for Me…My Life Goals
That is just a few! Remember my site is updated with 4-5 fresh new blog posts per week!
How you can contact me
I want to be available to you as much as I can. Sometimes life gets crazy and it takes me some time to respond, but I do my best to respond in a timely manner. Here are the best ways to reach me.
- Blog Comments – I really appreciate when you comment on my posts, and I do my best to respond to all of them. Let me know your thoughts on my posts and how I can best help you.
- Email – Email is almost old school with today’s tech. But nonetheless it is very reliable, and almost everyone has an email address. Shoot me an email and let’s have a conversation.
- Twitter – My favorite…I really like Twitter! Quick, easy, and to the point. Follow me @jbledsoejr then send me @mention or reply.
- Facebook – 800 million plus users strong. “Everybody and their mamma” is on Facebook, literally. I respond to your comments and mentions on my Facebook Page. LIKE my Page and let’s start a conversation!
I Look Forward to Hearing From You!
This is my personal blog. The opinions I express here do not necessarily represent those of any employer, company, or organization that I am affiliated with. The information I provide is on an as-is basis. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.