I hate excuses. It bothers me to the core when I hear people making excuses, and that includes hearing myself make excuses, as I am not immune to them. I preach and teach in my household all the time “unsuccessful people make excuses…successful people make it happen!” I have found one guaranteed way to get rid of any excuse.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13
This one verse has served as my excuse “eraser” and it can do the same for you if you know it, accept it, and act on it. The verse removes all your limitations and all your excuses!
So I encourage you today, right now, to stop making excuses and GET it done!
- Want to start a business? Stop making excuses and GET it done!
- Want to eat healthier and exercise? Stop making excuses and GET it done!
- Want to handle your finances better? Stop making excuses and GET it done!
- Want to give to a worthy cause? Stop making excuses and GET it done!
- Want to achieve your biggest dreams? Stop making excuses and GET it done!
Question: Are you ready to GET it done??? Please share about “it” in the comments below.
Great timing , I notice too that when I go beyond my limited self and into my true self- God I get things done a lot quicker and more easily.
Thoughts are powerful actions are even stronger.
Nice work! Gratitude, Grace
Thanks Grace! When we do that it seems the limits are taken off.
This made me smile, because it is exactly what my husband would say. He is very big on “NO EXCUSES” 🙂 You guys would get along well!
Glad it brought a smile. 🙂 Your hubby sounds like one smart guy! 🙂