I would not say that I am an avid reader, but I do really enjoy reading. Having a spouse and 3 kids to spend time with probably keeps me from reading more, but I try to spend time reading (books) daily. Here are some books that I have read this year, am currently reading, or plan to read soon.
- The Core by Leigh Bortins
- Thrive Fitness by Brendan Brazier
- Thrive The Vegan Nutrition Guide by Brendan Brazier
- Fit for Life by Harvey Diamond
- The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
- Who Moved My Cheese for Kids by Spencer Johnson (read with my kids)
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Heaven is For Real for Kids by Todd and Sonja Burpo (read with my kids)
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham
- Wealth is it Worth it? by S. Truett Cathy
- Outliers by Malcom Gladwell
Reading is a very important part of my personal growth. I encourage you to make reading a daily habit. The time you spend reading will provide a return that cannot be measured. Remember READERS are LEADERS.
Question: What books have you read recently, are reading, or plan to read soon? Please share in the comment sections below.