One year ago I was hard at work writing the manuscript for my book, The 7 Rings of Marriage. The manuscript was completed and sent to my publisher around Valentine’s Day. Then for the better part of 2015, I continued to work on this book — editing, reviewing, discussing, recording videos, speaking about it, and more.
Well, I am super excited to say the fruit of that labor is coming very soon. On February 1st (in 26 days!) my book will be released for everyone to see. And for a select few, those who join my launch team, they’ll have a chance to read it before then!
“The 7 Rings of Marriage” Launch Team!
I am putting together an exclusive team of no more than 100 of my readers to help me get the word out. This message for marriages is desperately needed by married couples and individuals considering marriage. I can’t reach them all, but with your help, we can reach many of them.
If you have a passion for marriage and want to see this message reach every single couple who needs it, and you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and go to work with me, then I’d love for you to be a part of the launch team.
Here’s what you get
As a 7 Rings of Marriage Launch Team member you will get:
- A free, electronic review copy of the book in advance of the release date.
- Exclusive access to me and the other team members in a Private Facebook Group.
- A special 30-minute group session with me (via Google Hangouts).
- A link to your blog or website on my blog as a special THANK YOU.
- Some special surprises…to be announced later.
Here’s what you’ll be required to do
As a 7 Rings of Marriage Launch Team member you’ll be required to:
- Read an early copy of the book. Yes!
- Write a brief book review on Amazon and Barnes & Noble before or during launch week (Feb 1-8).
- Spread the word about the book with your friends in any way you can during the month of January through Valentine’s Day. Post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or just good old-fashioned word of mouth.
- Share in your place of influence (blog, podcast, website, church, ministry, club, or small group). Write a post, have me guest post, talk about it on your podcast, interview me, wherever you have influence talk about it.
That’s all you need to do! Now the big question, how do you join the team?
[callout]We are no longer accepting new members of the launch team. To get more information on the book, please visit jackiebledsoe.com/7rings.[/callout]
How to join
Click HERE to apply! We are looking for 100 people to be a part of this Launch Team. If you are chosen, you will receive an email this week.
When the 100 spots are gone, they are gone…I’m looking forward to you being a part of this team! LET’S DO THIS!!!
[reminder]What do you hope ‘The 7 Rings of Marriage’ will do for your marriage and others?[/reminder]