Have you reached a point in your marriage where you feel stuck? Not necessarily stuck in the marriage and wanting to get out. But stuck in a place in your marriage you aren’t happy with.
You want to better connect with your spouse. You hope there is more. But you aren’t sure how to get more. Or maybe your marriage is good, but you want a great marriage — a marriage truly worth celebrating.
If this is you, then I think you’ll love what I have planned to close out the summer. Many people who’ve read my book, The 7 Rings of Marriage, have shared how the book impacted their marriage.
They tell me how my transparency in sharing those stuck seasons in my marriage has encouraged them. Some want to know more. They want to ask specific questions about my experience and about what they are facing in their marriage now.
FREE book study live on Facebook
So, I thought it’d be good to do a live book study for free to go deeper and help answer these questions and more. How does that sound?
I want to invite you for eight weeks, beginning Tuesday, August 9th, at 12:15 pm EST to join me in this free book study. We’ll help you determine where your marriage is today, what “marriage ring” you’re currently wearing. We’ll discuss what you can do now, to move your marriage forward.
If you are in a marriage which is losing or has lost hope, this study will help. If you are having trouble connecting with your spouse, we’ll talk about that, too. If your marriage is doing well, but you know it can be better, there will be lessons for you to help you go from good to great.
This book is for you
I wrote The 7 Rings of Marriage to help couples who were just like me and my wife, Stephana. We married and had no clue what to expect and challenges occurred which threatened our marriage.
We wanted our marriage to last, but not just last, be fulfilling for us both. And I wrote it to give you hope that your marriage can make it and it can be a marriage worth celebrating.
So if you:
- Want to strengthen and safeguard your marriage,
- intentionally grow and develop alongside your spouse,
- and get renewed hope and a deeper appreciation for how rich married life can be,
Then this free book study is for you!
How to join the study
Joining the study is super simple. Just a few clicks, a few simple steps to follow and you are in! Here’s how you can join:
- Go buy The 7 Rings of Marriage from your favorite retailer (you can see a list here). If you already have the book, then you’re set!
- Enter your email address and your order/receipt number (if you have it) at jackiebledsoe.com/7rings. (If you’ve already claimed the bonuses, then you will receive an email shortly about the study.)
- Follow the instructions to get your bonuses, then look for your email with instructions for joining me and others for the live book study.
Book study schedule
Every book study lesson will be done on Facebook Live at 12:15 pm EST. If you’re not on Facebook, you can still watch the lesson, but you won’t be able to participate in the conversation. Also, we’ll publish the video of the book study on my blog afterward in case you miss it.
Here’s a schedule for every upcoming lesson with links to the one’s you may have missed:
- August 9th: What Happens When You Marry for the Wrong Reasons
- August, 16th: The Cornerstone for a Lasting Marriage
- August 23rd: Can Two Become One in Marriage? Really?
- August 30th: Does Your Spouse Know the Real You?
- September 6th: What to Do When, Not if, You Have Marriage Problems
- September 13th: Ring #5 – Can a Broken Marriage be Restored?
- September 20th: Ring #6 – ProspeRING
- September 27th: Ring #7 – MentoRING
Be sure to write these dates in your calendar so you don’t miss the lessons on Facebook Live!
Are you ready to get started? Go to The 7 Rings of Marriage book page to make sure you’re signed up. I’ll send out a reminder next week, on the day of each lesson, and provide updates throughout the study.