A marriage without intimacy and fulfilling sex is not a marriage I want to be in. You probably agree. But sometimes stuff happens, life gets busy, kids enter the picture, work get crazy, and the intimacy in our relationship goes right out the window.
Not good. Not good at all. So, what do you do?
If you’ve asked this question or experienced any of the above don’t throw in the towel on the romance, intimacy, and sex in your marriage. There is hope, and there is fulfillment on the way.
I’ve invited my friends Tony & Alisa DiLorenzo from ONE Extraordinary Marriage to share the key actions to have better intimacy and more sex in your marriage as part of the “How to … in Marriage” Workshop Series.
What This Workshop Will Do For You
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to romance your spouse throughout the day in anticipation of sex at night
- Taking the lead inside the bedroom
- How to deal with low sex drive
- Thinking outside the bedroom for sex
- Scheduling sex while keeping your love life spontaneous
Plus you’ll get these powerful bonus tools:
- In-depth Q&A Session – we’ll answer your specific romance, intimacy, and sex questions
- The Top 10 Ways to Initiate Sex
- 11 Must Have Items for Your Bedroom
- Lifetime access to the recorded webinar and all downloads
Meet your hosts for this workshop
Jackie’s goal is to help you better lead and love your family, so you can have a lasting and fulfilling marriage, and meaningful influence on your kids.
Jackie and his wife, Stephana, have been married since June 2001, co-host The 7 Rings of Marriage Online Summit, and live in Indianapolis with their three amazing children.
Tony & Alisa DiLorenzo serve as your guest experts for this webinar. They are the co-founders of ONE Extraordinary Marriage, a leading source for couples on sex, love and commitment. They are best-selling authors and hosts of the world’s #1 Marriage Podcast.
Whether you listen to their podcast, read their articles, or connect on social media they’ll help you grow toward ONE Extraordinary Marriage.
Tony and Alisa have been married 19 years and live in San Diego with their two amazing children.
You Get Everything for a Special Price