It can be tough to keep up with all the interesting blog posts and articles that are posted every week. Well you are in luck — I’ve taken care of that for you, by creating a roundup of some of the best, most inspiring, and encouraging blog posts I’ve come across this week.
This week I have read funny posts about green butts, amazing stories of giving, as well as the problem with loving sleep. Check them out, like them, and share them if you get something, if you are encouraged, or if you learn something new.
My Super Seven Must Read Posts From This Week
- 5 Extraordinary Stories About Giving - @ChristianPF (guest post by Joe Plemon)
- Don’t Fall in Love With Sleep - @ScottWilliams
- 3 Essentials Every Man Must Know to Be an All Pro Dad – @MichaelHyatt (guest post by Mark Merrill)
- Is There Moss on Your Butt? – @TorCon (guest post by Sundi Jo)
- 5 Ways to Show Your Wife You Love Her – @EPayneTheDad
- How Bill Rasmussen Started ESPN and His Entrepreneurship Advice – @Forbes (guest post by Dan Schawbel)
- 10 Thing Every Single Needs to Know About Marriage – @BabbleEditors (guest post by Lamar Tyler)
Question: What other articles or posts did you read this week that are worthy of sharing? Bloggers, do you have a popular post from you blog this week? Please share in the comment section below.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above, and on this page are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”