It can be tough to keep up with all the interesting blog posts and articles that are posted every week. Well you are in luck — I have taken care of that for you, by creating a roundup of some of the best, most inspiring, and encouraging blog posts I came across this week.
This week I have read posts that will give you the motivation to register for your next, or first, race, encourage you to fight bullying, and teach you the benefits of eating more raw foods. Check them out, like them, and share them if you get something, if you are encouraged, or if you learn something new.
My Fab Five Must Read Posts From This Week
- Searching For A New Paradigm? – @LesDossey (via @TorCon)
- #MikeBully (Stand Up For Our Future) – @LamarTyler
- Is Your Job A Gift From God? – @MoneyWisePastor (via @ChristianPF)
- The Reluctant Runner: Go Ahead and Register for a Race - @bossygirl1980
- Raw Foods: What Is All The Hype About? - @CarolGalanty
Question: What articles or posts did you read this week that are worthy of sharing? Bloggers, do you have a popular post from you blog this week? Please share in the comment section below.