Financial problems are one of the top reasons for marital issues today. When you have money concerns all other things seem to come secondary. Including your marriage, which is not a good thing.
But you can’t allow money to ruin your marriage.
You must get control of your money and use it as a tool to help your marriage grow versus something divisive which leaves your bank accounts and love accounts feeling empty. My friend, Dustin Riechmann and his wife Bethany, have been there. They faced a harsh reality of being in $50,000 of debt all while having a new baby on the way.
They then began their mission to get out of debt and become financially free. Along the way to growing their money, their marriage grew too.
I’ve invited Dustin to share what he and Bethany did to get control of their money and create the future they desired as part of the “How to … in Marriage” Workshop Series.
What This Money and Marriage Workshop Will Do For You
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- Getting started – taking inventory and creating a simple budget that’s not just for “numbers people”
- Money talks – discussing money with your honey
- Getting ahead – learning the 2 key steps of spending less, and making more
- Fun money – how to spend less and have fun doing it
- More money not more problems – adding more income without taking away quality family time
Plus you’ll get these powerful bonus tools:
- In-depth Q&A Session – we’ll answer your specific money and marriage questions
- The Ultimate Money Bucket List for Couples
- How to Find a Profitable Side Income Idea in 15 Minutes
- Lifetime access to the recorded workshop and all downloads
Meet your hosts for this workshop
Jackie’s goal is to help you better lead and love your family, so you can have a lasting and fulfilling marriage, and meaningful influence on your kids.
Jackie and his wife, Stephana, have been married since June 2001, co-host The 7 Rings of Marriage Online Summit, and live in Indianapolis with their three amazing children.
Dustin Riechmann serves as your guest expert for this webinar workshop. He is the author of 15 Minute Marriage Makeover and creator of EngagedMarriage.com, a site devoted to helping other married couples live a life they love (especially) when they feel too busy to make it happen.
Dustin’s passion is providing practical tools that you can use to keep your marriage fresh and fully “engaged” even when life gets hectic.
He’s been married for over 14 years to his best friend Bethany and is a proud Dad to three very energetic kids under the age of ten.
You Get Everything for a Special Price