Last night we shared another great interview on The 7 Rings of Marriage Web Show. In this episode, our 10th episode, Stephana and I interviewed Lamar and Ronnie Tyler of Tyler New Media and the award winning site, BlackandMarriedWithKids.com.
Lamar and Ronnie shared their marriage story, and the thing they embraced that has helped them bridge the gap between the marriage they used to have to the marriage they now have. The same thing that worked for them can also be your bridge from the marriage you have to the marriage you want.
Each week one of the most anticipated segments of the show for our viewers is the “Quickies.” The questions and answers during this segment never cease to amaze, bring laughter, and bring a profound truth about marriage. This week it was no different as the “Quickies” lived up to their billing, as the subject of sex in public was brought up.
In addition to “going there” with sex in public, as always there was great information shared which will help your marriage and the marriages of those in attendance.
Watch the web show replay
Click here to watch the replay and follow along with the conversation of those who were watching live.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The importance of marriage development, which is just as important for our marriages, as both personal and professional development are for our lives and careers.
- What happens when you make conversation a priority early on in your marriage.
- How Lamar and Ronnie overcame the surprising challenges that come with being in a blended family.
- How the conversations with yourself, in your mind, can sabotage your marriage if you’re not careful.
- Why trusting your spouse will help you make it through the times you are hurt or offended by your spouse.
- Some amazing marriage education resources to help your marriage grow.
- Why being right in your relationship is not good for your relationship
Watch all ten episodes and more!
Sign up to so you can watch the past ten episodes as we make them available. And each week you’ll be notified of the upcoming episode, guests, and other 7 Rings updates for my book, marriage courses, and speaking engagements. A new episode airs live each Sunday at 8:30pm EST.
Additional resources to help your marriage
In this episode we mentioned a few resources which will help your marriage. Check them out below:
- Lamar & Ronnie’s website (BMWK): BlackandMarriedWithKids.com
- My BMWK posts: Jackie Bledsoe author page on BMWK
- Documentary: Still Standing (DVD) by Tyler New Media
- Marriage Boot Camp: SHiFT Marriage Bootcamp from BMWK
- Book: The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
Question: What is one marriage education tool you have used to help your marriage? You can leave a comment by clicking here.